Monday, January 25, 2010

Expose False Teacher: Kobus van Rensburg

1Jo 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.


1Ko 14:29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

I’m still convinced that there is no such thing as a Christian TV channel. Yes there may be TV channels calling themselves Christian and proclaiming to proclaim the Gospel but I still have to come across one that really does. I have not seen one with pure motives only to reach a dying world. No the gospel is always watered down to nothing other than having your best life now and how to get your breakthrough. (Always directed to a financial or a material blessing) Consequently I was somehow excited when I came across Kruiskyk, promising to be something that born-again spirit filled people can enjoy. This email is not about Kruiskyk, Lord willing I will one day speak on the lies this channel is proclaiming. However I will say this, that if you cut to the bone of it all it comes down to nothing more than money and fame. The lost and dying is not the first and utmost priority.

For some time now i have been watching a so called Christian channel called Spirit Word TV. This is self proclaimed prophet Kobus van Rensburg from Stillfontein. He may call himself a prophet but he is not from God. I cannot understand how any born-again child of God can listen to this guy for 10min and not be confronted with this spirit of deception. The name Spirit Word is not the “Holy Spirit” and defiantly not the “Word of God”. Taking a rod, anointing it with oil and throwing it in a water pool do not give it any mystical powers. That is witchcraft and adding God’s name to it does not make it right. Then he prays over this pool, talk in tongues and also interpreted it prophesying the following:

31 January 2009
Faith will be released from the throne of Grace;
you will feel the fire and you will experience the wind.
As you walk, the burning sensation will carry you along.
A birthing will take place, that you will know this is My new day.
No more delay for promises and prophecies to break through,
but this is the day and this is the hour
when you’ll see My glory and you’ll see My power.
For know today that it’s not something I will do,
but it’s something that I have done.
So today step into Your promises as heir of My salvation;
I have got the command, I have the voice, saith the Lord Most High
and you will see Me operating on your behalf.
I call you My child, filled with My love;
So rise up and shine, your Light has come
and you will know the glory has come.
Today, the power is for you.
Can you get your mind set on things above and not on things below?
Don’t let your minds wonder, My child, My son, My daughter,
but as you walk through the water
be concentrated on what I have said and what you have heard
and see your eyes open
and the heavens split wide open,
and see angels ascending and descending,
lightning bolt thunder power - ready to operate on your behalf.
My command is out,
now see the results.

Now you see hundreds walking through the pool and when they come out at the other side most women and I say woman because out of the hundreds I did not see one man fall down and shake. Then you see this old lady walking with crutches and as soon as she gets to the other side see takes of her crutches and everyone needs to help her make her way to where you see some guy running back to her handing her back her crutches. What polonie. I have witness many true revivals and have never seen people laughing and making jokes in the presence of God.

They also show an ad where a guy walks into his prayer closet, open a laptop and put his hand on a picture of a sports car. While the voice of Kobus is quoting Mat 6:6 When you pray, go to your room and close the door. Pray privately to your Father who is with you. Your Father sees what you do in private. He will reward you.

Then suddenly there is a knock on the door and when he opens there in front of him lay the keys to this sports car he was praying for.

If you listen to the word Kobus is proclaiming it doesn’t take long to realize that according to the Bible this man is not from God. He is a deceitful spirit and a con-artist. If you would like to know more please feel free to contact me.






1 comment: